Ninja Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Hero Academia - Create Your Own Power | Zetaboards
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:24 pm

» Save your goodbyes
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:33 pm

» Shinobi of Lore
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

» Original Anime RP: Magic vs Machine
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 am

» Forced Heroes | Channel Your Might. Dragon Ball + Bleach
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 am

» The Pack Roleplay
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:46 pm

» Magi World RP
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 pm

» One Piece Pirate Nation
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am

» Revival Dawn
Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

WEBMASTER
Webmaster
FOUNDERS
Ryan Juan
CREATION MODERATORS
Mod Mod Mod
Mod Mod Mod
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Watch My Shoes [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Sadashi groaned, yet licked her lips a bit eagerly. She watched a waitress walk past her a few times. "At least let me bathe beforehand, to get the knots out, please, Master." She cringed when Toga mentioned taking a risk with every bite. "Just please don't die on me. Otherwise, who else would I have this kind of life with?" She smirked.

When Toga ordered for her, she breathed a sigh of relief. She hated being in her current condition, and was not in a mood to order for herself. While she stared at the waitress, then flicked her gaze to the handsome ronin. "Not drunk, just...not so tight or stiff."

She reached her hand across the table and waited to see how the samurai would react.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:05 pm

"You're just a little sweaty, You'll be fine.

Sadashi seemed to test him with her sexuality again, very well, he couldn't be bested in his own game. He'd play along with her.. At least until she was well into his bed sheets.

"I like your tightness, it's very gripping... So why mess with it?" The samurai laid his hand on hers. The waitress seemed to almost trip as she hurried along, but Toga paid closer attention Sadashi than anything like that. "When did you get so..." Toga wondered on how to finish that sentence...
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:23 am

Sadashi blushed as soon as Toga said his comment. She focused on their hands and chose to ignore the waitress nearly falling on her way to put in the order for their food. "Eto...I didn't mean...that exactly, Toga-kun." She cleared her throat and swallowed. Apparently, she was having a bit of a problem recognizing the double meaning of her words in her stupor from the training earlier. She gripped his hand and stroked the back of it with her thumb.

The kunoichi's lips parted slightly as Toga spoke. She wanted to know how he would have finished the sentence. So brash? So bawdy? Hopefully not so slutty. I know how he is, but...the truth is, I never moved on. I tried to, but then he came back into my life with his fire that consumed me. The woman watched Toga's mouth carefully, trying to shove her thoughts away. The past was in the past for a reason, and this pairing, strange as it was, is what they had become. Sure, maybe somewhere, she hoped for more, but she knew that wasn't to happen right now, so she had to wait.

"So...alluring, perhaps, Master?" She continued to study his hand as she moved her thumb back and forth. It showed a type of wear not present in other ninja's hands. She tilted her gaze up into his eyes, and, behind the crazed flames, she found a similar wearing on his soul. She felt a lump harden in her throat, so she picked up her glass with her other hand and drank.

Sadashi wanted to apologize to him for what she saw just then, but couldn't bring herself to do so. "I'm...I'm going to follow you into the pits of hell if need be, Master." The seriousness in her own voice surprised her, and she realized that she gripped his hand tightly. "I let you leave me back then, and I don't care if you wander from bed to bed or place to place, but I'm not leaving you this time. I'm here for you." The girl knew her words would probably instigate his rage, so she let go of the ronin's hand and settled herself into her chair.

The woman hung her head and waited for his prowess and rage to consume her like it always did. "If my words offended you, Toga-dono, I apologize, though I suppose you're just going to take your rage out during the spar now. I just wanted you to know that you have a constant in me when you need it. Those other parts and all." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:55 am

"Hm, beautiful was the word I was looking for."

Toga wasn't formal, not usually. He was the quiet, 'read you like a book,' kind of man. He had an insatiable crave for many things. He committed horrendous crimes, some involving murder, to follow the Bushido Code. He took many women to bed because he sought a link to his feelings. His mind had long ago lost touch with the reality around him, and sex was something that justified his existence. It never meant anything to him, it was just very nice to hear another person cry out for him... Maybe inside what he really wanted was the thrill of it all... Then again his thoughts were always very high or long stretched out... The Samurai listened to his disciple, he could hear her voice quite clearly, something about her gave him the impression she was afraid of him. But he didn't really feel angry at it, nor was he angry from her talking about his many affairs or lonely lifestyle. He had this kind of effect on girls, he always had; he was such a rash person-- that when he quieted down and showed kindness, he was fairly hard to resist. It was only now that he was sharing it with Little Sadashi, his childhood friend. "Before our meal gets here, come with me." He took her hand and pulled her from her seat. He headed for the bathroom...
Back to top Go down
Sadashi Hayashi

Sadashi Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Sadashi braced herself for the onslaught of yelling mixed in with a possible smack or two. She knew that the ronin wouldn't have cared either way what his training had done to her body. He had made that clear. But, the woman leaned forward toward him and opened her eyes slowly when he called her beautiful. She blinked once, studying his hands. Still on the table. Not flying toward her face. She locked eyes with him and realized that somewhere, even if other women had heard it before, with her, he meant it.

Toga was a hard one to love, certainly. Whenever she thought of the other women he bedded, Sadashi wondered if she was comparable to them. The kunoichi broke her stare and felt her heart race as her body moved away from the chair it rested in. She opened her mouth to protest, but the tightness in her limbs caused her to yip instead. As they neared the restroom, Toga slowed down and stopped, letting her catch her breath. "H-here? Now?" She cast her gaze around the room cautiously. No one stared, the waitress may have glared at them, but she walked back into the kitchen without comment.

Sadashi felt heat come to her cheeks. Considering all of her seriousness from before, the woman realized to back out now would have been breaking her word. She simply cleared her throat. "No exceptions, remember? We both know it is going to take a miracle for me to win against you, and if you throw the match, I'll show up to your shanty and finish the deal myself." She took a breath and listened to both doors. Silence on either side. She supposed it didn't matter at this point and left it up to the fallen samurai to pick one.

"Just..." Her voice shook slightly, but she needed to continue her thought before the heat of the moment overtook her again. "I mean, am I better than your usual...uh..." Sadashi ran a hand through her hair. "I just don't want you to treat me like one of them, okay? You've returned to me time and time again, and...I'm okay with that." She squeezed Toga's hand and leaned her body against his. "So, please don't throw me away or shut me out, Master."
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:31 am

They bang in the restroom.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch My Shoes [Open]   Watch My Shoes [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch My Shoes [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2