Ninja Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Hero Academia - Create Your Own Power | Zetaboards
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:24 pm

» Save your goodbyes
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:33 pm

» Shinobi of Lore
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

» Original Anime RP: Magic vs Machine
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 am

» Forced Heroes | Channel Your Might. Dragon Ball + Bleach
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 am

» The Pack Roleplay
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:46 pm

» Magi World RP
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 pm

» One Piece Pirate Nation
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am

» Revival Dawn
Lack of Activity Emptyby Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

WEBMASTER
Webmaster
FOUNDERS
Ryan Juan
CREATION MODERATORS
Mod Mod Mod
Mod Mod Mod
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Lack of Activity

Go down 
+2
Yomi
Saint
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint

Saint

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Hey guys. I've noticed that pretty much no one is even making threads. A lot of you guys are just hovering and haven't really jumped into characters. I fear the site may not be able to hold a community much longer if no one participates. For that reason I'm asking you guys to just start doing stuff. No one wants to try to rp on an empty site. I'm also asking you guys to leave a post below talking about what might motivate you all even further, because we're stumped. Thanks to those who've stuck out so far.
Back to top Go down
Yomi

Yomi

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:45 pm

idk about everyone else, but personally im busy irl right now with exams. i did finish my character though (even though it took me a month pff)

as for threads, it's still the beginning of the site. you can't expect it to be overflowing with threads right off the bat lol. also, have you advertised? because i can bet most registered members are just passerbys that will never actually make a character

Back to top Go down
Morningstar

Morningstar

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:39 am

As Yomi said, I think a lot of people might be busy with finals, hence the lack of activity/registrations. I'd wait until after finals are done to gauge, especially since we'd be stepping into summer right after.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:07 am

I didn't think of that. My finals ended before May did, so I assumed most were wrapped up at this point
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:51 am

Perhaps we can do like a starter event or two, maybe a first style boss or first trainer fight for each village. We could try fortnight events, I always liked those. Maybe a bonus to bringing people
Back to top Go down
Toga

Toga

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:49 am

I could totally see an Advertisement Event occuring, where people are rewarded for putting the site out there. It would promote activity and help to pull in more writers.

My finals and school year end tomorrow,  I also get my laptop tomorrow, things have been hectic on my end. Just had my birthday last sunday also, which kept me offline for a few days in general.

Sadashi just got off a plane and is visiting family right now, she's also writing for a Game Review as a non-profit volunteer employee or some shit like that, plus she's in a contest where she's writing a book to be selected as a winner so it can be published. She's hovering due to that, but she's around.^^ I can talk to her on skype about threading though, but her activity is just a tad bit slowed lol.
Back to top Go down
Cut

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Hold the site down. All rps are dying not just forumotion. Role playing is taking a hit right now.
Back to top Go down
Yomi

Yomi

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:58 pm

???? chill lol not all rps are dying out. it's just naruto rps that are a bit slow rn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lack of Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Reborn :: General Information :: News and Updates-
Jump to: